Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

great cruise

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

I had never been on a cruise before and I cant wait to go back on another one. I had so much fun!! Everything from the staff to the decorations was entertaining. There were always plenty of staff around to assist you in whatever you might need. The ship was clean and well taken care of. I enjoyed every part of it.

Pros: dinners

Cons: smokers... I wish there were more designated non smoking areas

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

My only complaint as a non smoker was that people were smoking EVERYWHERE! I dont think people should be allowed to smoke in their rooms or inside the ship.

Don't Miss: straw marker