Great for a first time cruiser

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 01, 2007
This was my first cruise and it was a good one. I prefered a 3 day to get the feel of it. We took the carnival sensation out of port canevral I was amazed by how many things one is able to do on the ship. The food was great most of the time. We were never were hungry. The staff was vvery helpful. The ship seemed outdated. There were also some bad odor in the hallways and near the room. The ship rocked more than I expected. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a good time.

Pros: Food, activities and hospitality

Cons: Bad odor near our room

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!