Enjoyable trip!

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 25, 2007
Ship: Carnival Sensation
I really liked the ship. The professional staff made me feel like a VIP. And the best thing is, you don't have to pay a whole lot of money to enjoy the service.

Great quality food with a good variety!

Many interesting shows and activities to do on-board.

Very friendly and helpful staff.

Ship is a little small in my opinion, but it is very clean.

The room was small, but very clean and neat.
There wasn't much to see in Freeport. Also, due to choppy waters, my snorkelling trip was cancelled, so maybe the sea activities would have been nice.
Small little island, but it is pretty interesting. You can visit the Atlantis if you have time. I heard that Fish Fries is a very good restaurant there.

Pros: Very friendly room steward, dining staff and casino staff. Many activities to do on-board. Great food provided.

Cons: The ship wasn't as stable as I thought it would. Over-priced photos.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!