Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Enjoyable trip!

Sail Date: February 25, 2007

I really liked the ship. The professional staff made me feel like a VIP. And the best thing is, you don't have to pay a whole lot of money to enjoy the service.

Pros: Very friendly room steward, dining staff and casino staff. Many activities to do on-board. Great food provided.

Cons: The ship wasn't as stable as I thought it would. Over-priced photos.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

Many interesting shows and activities to do on-board.
Ship is a little small in my opinion, but it is very clean.
Great quality food with a good variety!
The room was small, but very clean and neat.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
Small little island, but it is pretty interesting. You can visit the Atlantis if you have time. I heard that Fish Fries is a very good restaurant there.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
There wasn't much to see in Freeport. Also, due to choppy waters, my snorkelling trip was cancelled, so maybe the sea activities would have been nice.