Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Relaxing Time onboard!

Sail Date: February 15, 2007

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was simpler than a lot of the bigger ones, but I like that. The crew was excessively helpful and friendly. I felt at home.

Pros: I liked the fact that I could find a quiet place to chill out if I wanted to.

Cons: The thing I liked the least was how fast the cruise was over.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

I had cruised back in the fall of 2006 and the improvements in that short amount of time were evident. The food was presented in new, different ways even though some of the menu items were the same.
Our room steward was friendly and accomodating.
I had to ask for directions at first to get acclimated to where I was going. The crew was always willing to help me get my bearings.
My 8 year old had a definite aversion to Camp Carnival on another ship, but jumped right in and really had a blast this time. The activities were just right for her age and interests.