Best Birthday present I've ever had.

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2007
Happy 30th B'day to me!!! Being that this was my first time cruising, I was a little skeptical, but once I got on the ship all that went overboard. I had one of the best times in my life. I enjoyed everything from the tour of the Island as well as the Atlantis Hotel Resort. The food was delicious and the music was rockin. Everyone from the ship crew to the passengers treated me like family we had a great time.. Only thing I hate now is, I have to lose the 10lbs I gained from all the food and drinks.lol..

I tried so many different dishes.

from a comedy to game show/card games.. It was plenty to do..

Very helpful and friendly... Couldnt ask for better service..

ship was huge and very clean. Everytime we stepped out the room, I would return with my bed and pillows made over with new towel... What more can u ask for?

I didnt stay in the room long enough but for two people it was perfect and clean.. no problem there. I had an ocean view room, came with cable tv. Bathroom was ok as well.
Take the 2hour tour of the city as well as the 30min horse ride tour. Go shopping and get some deals over at the straw market.. For food I would recomend going over to the fish market and try some Counk.. Oh I almost forgot about the Atlantis Resort tour...
Don't Miss: Dont miss the moped rentals as well as the good deals on the jewelry right across from the port..

Pros: Wow so many to list.. (24hr around the clock food,room service was great,clubs,they treated me like royalty.

Cons: My first of many to come cruise..I wish I would've stayed longer, Didnt want to leave..

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!