A Not So Good Experience

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2006
The ship itself is very nice. However, my bad experience had to be with the food. The very first night, I ate a reuben sandwich and 1 to 2 hours later, I started getting sick (dizzy, nausea,diarrea,etc. The sickness lasted well into the next day. The next 2 days the dizziness subsided some, but everytime I ate someone, I had that pit of nausea on my stomach. The last sail day, the dizziness came back in addition to lingering 2 days from the day I departed from the ship-causing me to miss 2 work days. I am not sure If this experience has put a damper on my travels via CRUISE. I have been on 4 cruises prior too and have never had this experience. I hope someone who reads this contacts that ship and investigage the food dept and make sure the food is properly clean,refrigerated,cook,etc.
Thanks
Merry Christmas

nothing to see and do.
Atlantis Hotel- A Must See.

Pros: The beautiful ship

Cons: Getting sick on the very first day

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.