Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A Not So Good Experience

Sail Date: December 10, 2006

The ship itself is very nice. However, my bad experience had to be with the food. The very first night, I ate a reuben sandwich and 1 to 2 hours later, I started getting sick (dizzy, nausea,diarrea,etc. The sickness lasted well into the next day. The next 2 days the dizziness subsided some, but everytime I ate someone, I had that pit of nausea on my stomach. The last sail day, the dizziness came back in addition to lingering 2 days from the day I departed from the ship-causing me to miss 2 work days. I am not sure If this experience has put a damper on my travels via CRUISE. I have been on 4 cruises prior too and have never had this experience. I hope someone who reads this contacts that ship and investigage the food dept and make sure the food is properly clean,refrigerated,cook,etc.
Merry Christmas

Pros: The beautiful ship

Cons: Getting sick on the very first day

Recommends Carnival Sensation? No.

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
nothing to see and do.
Atlantis Hotel- A Must See.