Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A wonderful cruise!

Sail Date: December 01, 2006

My husband and I just returned from a three day cruise to Nassau and we had a wonderful time. I had read a lot of bad reviews about the Sensation and I feel bad that those people didn't have fun. However, we had a grand time!!!!!!!!!! There was so much food, entertainment, and things to see. We are already planning another cruise for the summer. I cannot believe how much fun we had. I would like to say that anyone who likes to drink alot needs to go on this cruise because finding a bar is not far away on this cruise. The staff was very friendly and willing to go out their way to meet our needs. I could not believe how good the food was!!! We had dinner in the Ecstacy Lounge every night and felt we were at a four star restaurant.
Please do not let the bad reviews dictate your decision about this cruise line. All I can say is go experience it for yourself and have lots of fun.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Every 5 minutes someone was in your face trying to make you purchase a drink

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!

This ship was large and beautifully laid out.
We had an oceanview and the room was larger than we expected.
I laughed and screamed so much that I ended up loosing my voice!!