Regrouping

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 23, 2006
Ship: Carnival Sensation
My husband and I deceided on 11/12 to take a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas on 11/23. It was a 3 day cruise through Carnival Cruise Lines. This was our 2nd cruise through BJ's and through Carnival. Loved both of them. They were very accommodating. The only thing I would change would to have booked it earlier, there was some information that I did not get mailed to me in time.

The shows were good. We would have like to 1) have longer shows with different times (commedian was only 30 minutes and at midnight), 2) tour of the ships kitchens (missed that last time), 3) in the card room they had no cards, no signs, and no scheduled card games, 4)a non smoking lounge where a live musician played and were we would have danced.

We found that if you were friendly and wore a smile, the staff was also warm and friendly. If you were not speaking to the staff (or smiling), they would not speak or smile to you. The staff were very helpful and answered any question.

Was not expecting to have Christmas decorations up for a Thanksgiving cruise-not bad, just took me by suprise.

Went on the glass bottom boat tour. It was a lot of fun, not priced out of line. Did not know before going to Nassau that there was a lot of jewelry shopping available.
Don't Miss: glass bottom boat tour and diamond shopping

Pros: The time to be with my spouse and not having to think about the J O B

Cons: We did not like the choppy waters from Bahamas to Florida in November.

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!