My First Cruise To Paradise

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: July 01, 2006
Ship: Carnival Sensation
This had been my first cruise and it will forever stand out in my mind! I didn't feel like I was on a ship, it felt like a city with everything you needed, ie, stores, restaurants, entertainment, hotel rooms, beauty salons, and daycare for the children.

Beyond excellent! The staff was beyond awesome. I have eaten at some prestigious restaurants in New York City and the staff just doesn't compare! Carnival hires the most professional individuals that really enjoy what they do, therefore, they do an excellent job!

Excellent, excellent, excellent! One of the best things I enjoyed were the info-sessions that were open to attend before we docked at the port of call. They were very informative, especially if you haven't been there before.

Beautiful! It gave Mom and Dad a little break to cruise the ship, meet and talk to other people and have some time to ourselves.

If my young children loved the staff, then they were GOOD! The kids loved when the staff made animals out of the wash cloths when they came to clean up our rooms!

The ship was so large, that I needed a map to figure out how to get from point A to point B or I would have gotten lost!.

Unbelievable, beautiful rooms!

Pros: The abundance of service from the staff

Cons: The length of time we had at each location

Recommends Carnival Sensation? Yes!