Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise for teens/pre-teens!

Sail Date: August 13, 2006

If you are looking for a cruiseline to take your teens on this is it. They have a great program that not only introduces the teens to each other, but also gives them a trip to remember. Lots of great activities that are not overly restrictive for our teens! Just enough freedom to think they are on their own, while they are actually being supervised. My daughters have made friends from all over the country that they can keep in contact with for life!

Pros: The staff is super friendly

Cons: Charging the tip to your Credit Card

We were on the Sensation which is an older ship, but it is kept in tip top shape by the great staff on board.
I used the option that does not assign a room until the day of sailing enabling me to get a stateroom with a window without paying for it!
Smiles from all!
Great shows. Would like more options for later in the evening for families.
See above. The do a great job of keeping the kids entertained!
My kids were able to try things like duck and escargot!
Go on one of the Pearl island tours and sit next to one of the staff. We had a great staff member who pointed out all the famous peoples homes which was very cool! Once on the island you get a once in a lifetime oppertunity to swim with the stingrays and hold a sea turtle.
Don't Miss: Pearl Island
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Not a lot to see here on your own...I would recommend booking a tour on this island. Save your shopping for Nassau.
Don't Miss: The beach