Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sensation Cruise to the Bahamas

Sail Date: August 03, 2006

My wife and I took our first cruise ever, and I have to say that it was wonderful. We had a great time; the staff were very nice and helpful; the food was very good (despite my Cons); the shows were wonderful and the price imbeatable.

Pros: The entertainment and shows are as good or even better than those of Las Vegas

Cons: The food should be a bit more varied in terms of ethnicity (mostly american and mexican) need Indian, Thai, Chinese, Japanese.

Different show everyday and every night
Every things was great and clean.
Good and plenty of food.
Nice and clean room; our room steward did a great job.
Great staff
The port is just like any other tourist port with every one trying to get you to buy something.
Don't Miss: The beach is awasome; the water is so nice and warm, you wouldn't want to leave. Beware of the scorching sun.