Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome Trip!

Sail Date: July 09, 2006

This was the first cruise I had taken and I would definitely recommend it to everyone! I wasn't really sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised. There was non-stop entertainment, non-stop food, and the service you receive from the staff is phenomenal! It was so nice to be "taken care of" for a change!

The Formal Dinner night was so fun! Everything from the Captain's Gala (free drinks!) to the formal dinner was the best. There were professional photographers all over the boat and our pictures were amazing. They did a great job. Very well organized!

Of course the Casino was a blast! I didn't win much money of course, but it was so fun to have a Casino right there! Very entertaining!

What can I say about the food?! Awesome!! There is literally food around the clock and it's all FREE!! From hamburgers to Filet Mignon....it was all delicious!!

I truly can't wait to go on another Carnival Cruise. It was everything I had hoped for and more!!!

Pros: I loved the planned activities on the ship. Especially the Las Vegas style shows!

Cons: Only had one outlet in our room

I couldn't believe how big the ship was. It was like a floating city! And very clean!
Everything about the food was convenient and tasty!
We had 4 people in our room and I was actually surprised at how much space we had. Plenty of room for all of us.
The service we received was truly unbelievable. As soon as we left our room..it was clean. In the evenings, they even pulled down the beds. We were truly treated like queens!
Loved all entertainment, but especially loved the 80's show!
I loved Nassau! It was very convenient to just walk from the ship directly to the island.
Don't Miss: The shore excursion was awesome (snorkeling with the Stingrays)
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The only thing I didn't like was we had to take a Taxi to get anywhere. The island was pretty...but didn't really get to see much of it.
Don't Miss: The beach area was really pretty.