An Awesome Trip

Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 21, 2006
Ship: Carnival Sensation
Just yesterday we returned from a fabulous trip on the Carnival Sensation and all I can say is that is was awesome. My husband and I had cruised before, but this time we took our 2 teenage boys on their very first trip on the high seas and they absolutely loved it! The rooms were very clean, the staff was very friendly and the entertainment was excellent! It was the first time that we had sailed with Carnival and let me say that we would definitely sail again with them!!

Some of the food they served was not to our taste, but there was a deli, a pizza parlor and ice cream for backup.

Excellent shows and comedians!!

Very friendly staff!!!

The ship is an older ship, but it was VERY clean!

The only thing my stateroom was missing was a hair dryer, I didn't take mine, but I'm sure they would have come up with something if I would have asked
Make sure and tour the island, but if you want to do any shopping do it early because the shops close much earlier there than I am used to
Don't Miss: Atlantis!!
Must see tour the island, do not stay in port!! The beaches there are beautiful and the market was alot of fun!
Don't Miss: The beaches!!!

Pros: The service, the food, the shows

Cons: Ending my vacation!!