Carnival Sensation Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

PROPOSAL ON THE SEA

Sail Date: April 30, 2006

The ship was very colorful. The people were very friendly and the food was fantastic. The rooms were always neat and tidy and room service was as prompt as can be.

Pros: I enjoyed my proposal from my boyfriend aboard this cruise ship. There was plenty of space for privacy and everyone was just so open minded and easy to get along with.

Cons: I did not like the fact that the activities were limited and our ship was changed without proper notice.

There was not much to do aboard this ship. Once you have participated in everything you pretty much got bored with it.
Very clean ship.
I ate at least four times a day because the food was just that good.
The bed in our room was so comfortable.
The bartenders were the best.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Freeport has absolutely nothing to do. This destination was a complete bore.
Don't Miss: Renting a motor scooter was the highlight of this port.
The excursions were the best. Seeing the homes of famous poeple was to die for. Eating on the man made island at the fish fry was also to die for. The only thing about this port is that everything shuts down around 5:30pm.
Don't Miss: The Atlantis excursion is just breathe taking