Amazing

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruises: 1 cruise (first)

Overall rating:

Carnival Pride

7 Night Bahamas (Baltimore Roundtrip)

Sail date: November 17, 2019

Ship: Carnival Pride

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: 5289

Traveled as: Family (young children)

Review summary

Overall I loved it and would definitely go on a cruise again with my husband . I wouldn't bring my kids because I felt as though they should have had a comedy for kids or something else for kids to do with parents . The only option i had was kids club and the Dr.seuss activities in which I loved.

Embarkation

I didn't have no trouble getting on it was a smooth deal the lines moved fast

Ship experiences

The buffet was great they had all types of good food . We dined at the Normandie on the 2nd floor it was an awesome experience it was so huge and beautiful. We had great team who assist us. Paul Chamberlain Sr Team Headwater was so funny and always had us laughing and enjoying our night. Tri Team Waiter and Ronny Asst team waiter were also great they brought the kids food like asap they already knew by the second night what our kids was going to order. Of course they order the same thing for 6 days straight but it was no problem .

I really enjoyed the comedy, lip singing and the Motown show while on the cruise. They were our go to spots. I also enjoyed breakfast with Dr Seuss and the Dr Seuss parade that happened at the lobby and we parade untill we was seated and saw a great story book play .

They were awesome everything was so great. I especially loved the director of the ship he was hilarious and funny I couldn't wait to hear his voice over the intercom everyday.

I loved kids camp the workers there was so nice . Kids camp saved my life and I was able to enjoy myself without the kids and have some alone time with my husband. I wish they had a little more hands on activities with the kids my 2 year old after the third night was not trying to go to kids camp he is very active and was a little bored.

Inyoman my stateroom Steward on the fifth floor was great he knew my and my husband and kids name by heart by the second day. He always was very polite and did an awesome job with our room. Paul Chamberlain Sr Team Headwater ,Tri team waiter, and Ronny Asst Team waiter was awesome they work very well together and have us awesome service. They even made us laugh when the music came on for them to show there dance moves .

Very clean k hot lost a couple of times but everything that I seen was cleaned and I love the theme / art on the boat.

Everything was great except when we first arrived and went in our room our refrigerator was broken and looked like it wasn't cleaned. We didn't use it because of that .

Ship tip

Bring jeans and a hoodie. I only packed warm clothes not thinking of the weather and its cold on the ship. Don't buy too many drink packages I bought 4 soda package one for myself my husband and two kids. My kids didn't even use there my husband and I used ours but to sane money only 1 person in a family of four with two kids really need it.

Ports of call

Baltimore, Maryland

Didn't do any excursions they were war expensive but I did do some shopping. I didn't like that all the Islanders was consistently in our faces to buy stuff.

Princess Cays (Cruise Line Private Island)

I was really upset that we wasn't able to do to princess cay I because reof wasiur 1 allyfay delay and the change in our program. I really was looking forward to this stop and enjoying it with my family.

I loved it. The music, the photo props, the coconut drinks I was in love

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Okay didn't like the Islanders in our faces trying to get us to buy stuff. It was annoying .

Disembarkation