Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

OK

Sail Date: October 30, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I thought the cruise was pretty good overall.  I was traveling with my mother so I couldn't get to enjoy some of the things I normally would have.  We enjoyed the comedy shows very much.  All of the musicians were really good although the shows in the Red Frog lounge were extremely loud.  The food I thought could have been a little better. Everything was very bland,  Guy Fieri's burgers were really delicious.  Those were my mom's favorite.

Jun was awesome! He remembered our names and greeted us with a smile each day. My room was decorated for my birthday (requested by my husband) and was left with some gifts that made my day very special.
Disappointed that we didn't get to go to Grand Bahamas.
Children's Programs Did not see any of these.
The service was excellent.
Baltimore, Maryland
Port Canaveral, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Did not get to go to Grand Bahama island due to hurricane Matthew.