OK

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 30, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

I thought the cruise was pretty good overall.  I was traveling with my mother so I couldn't get to enjoy some of the things I normally would have.  We enjoyed the comedy shows very much.  All of the musicians were really good although the shows in the Red Frog lounge were extremely loud.  The food I thought could have been a little better. Everything was very bland,  Guy Fieri's burgers were really delicious.  Those were my mom's favorite.

The service was excellent.

Did not see any of these.

Jun was awesome! He remembered our names and greeted us with a smile each day. My room was decorated for my birthday (requested by my husband) and was left with some gifts that made my day very special.
Did not get to go to Grand Bahama island due to hurricane Matthew.