Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Top Notch Service

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The service on the Carnival Pride is top notch. The staff is very attentive and they go out of the way to make sure you have a great cruise! On day 2, our cabin steward Made surprised me with a birthday card with 3 gift cards to use on board at the Spa, Pixels and towards a bottle of wine. The staff in the Normandie dining room encouraged my husband and I to take a dessert to go when we had previously  decided to just share a dessert,  they insisted we take one for later. The staff on the Pride rocks! The ship is clean and well maintained. Grand Turk and Half Moon Cay were some of the most ports I've ever been to. Freeport doesn't have much to offer but the other ports certainly make up for it. I loved this cruise and will definitely sail with Carnival again!

Amazing! Plenty of storage space, comfortable bed, awesome balcony!
Scotty K and Mark H were pretty lame comedians. Just June and Manny were the best! The guitarist who was scheduled to play in Seternity was rarely on time and took frequent breaks.