Another great experience with Carnival!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate
Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 24, 2016

My family and I took a cruise on the beautiful Carnival Pride on July 24, 2016. We have sailed on her multiple times before. Carnival has always provided fun, memorable vacations for me and my family. The ship was clean, the service was amazing, the food was delicious, the cabin was great, the entertainment was good, and the destinations were beautiful, especially Half Moon Cay, where we did horseback riding. That was a blast! Also, my son really enjoyed Club O2. Overall, this was another great cruise, and I plan to cruise with Carnival Cruise Lines frequently in the future.