My journey

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

14 Night Southern Caribbean Carnival Journeys (Baltimore Roundttip)
Sail Date: March 13, 2016
Ship: Carnival Pride

This was my first experience on Carnival.   Previous to this trip I took many voages on anther line.  Last Time we were on that line, many things went wrong and none of the issues were addressed.  So after many years with the same line, we made a decision to change lines.

We were overall pleased with everything,  the only comments, I would make is that I think there should be a Grab

Bar in the shower.  Aslo on the food side of things you have an excellent deli, but no chips, and there are none availabe in your stores, except pringles which we do not consider chps.

All in all it was a wonderful trip and we are planning our next trip.

the only complaint we have is embarkation and disembarkation. They always have a problem along the way, but all and all it went well.

The cabin was great and our cabin steward was the best.