Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 06, 2016

This cruise was given to me as a Christmas gift from my son who has gone on cruises many times. He was on this ship in December and when we boarded everyone remember him by name. It felt like family.  This was the very first cruise I have been on and I was not disappointed. From the entertainers, waiters, those who cleaned the rooms and all the staff it was truly a wonderful experience for me. It is a trip I wont forget. Hopefully in the future I will be able to  again travel on the Pride.  Happy      Don't have photos on my computer right now they are on my phone and camera.

Cabin was perfect size for my son and I. There was enough space for our belongings. It was always cleaned in a timely manner by your very friendly staff who always remembered our names.