Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cabin 6164 to be avoided...

Sail Date: January 28, 2016

Room Type: Suite

My wife and I booked the back to back 21 night from Baltimore. We both love the ship, but NOT cabin 6164!  I'm 83 and wife is 73, so maybe if we were 50 years younger would not have minded the room temperature being 67 degrees. They finally got it fixed after many days with us huddled under the covers with coats on.

Other than that, we loved the ship, crew, and especially Lady and Adolph, our room stewards. They are the reason we give 3 stars, and not one star.

Too cold