Carnival Pride 12/6-13

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride

This was my second time aboard the Pride. The cruise and the accommodations were all to my satisfaction, but I was disappointed in the food choices this time around. The eggs tasted fishy and mushy EVERY morning, which was unfortunate for me because that's really the only breakfast food I like.  Dinner in the dining room was always delicious, but there didn't seem to be a lot of options for entrees. Everyone says to take a cruise because of the food, but the food wasn't all that fabulous, as far as I'm concerned.

Cabin was small but met our needs. Our housekeeper, Mark, was a delightful!