Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Sewage Smell

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

I have sailed several times with Carnival in the past, including 3 prior trips on the Pride from Baltimore, and this will be my last. When I booked this trip I was told that the ship was refurbished. (Nothing that I seen new.) When I entered my cabin, it was the same as 10 years ago. Tube TV, broken thermostat, cracked bathroom faucet, and signs of heavy use. But worst of all was the terrible sewage smell in the bathroom. I complained about the smell several times without resolution. I attempted to have my room changed, but was told that nothing was available. The smell was down the hallways on deck 7, as I watched workers vacuuming sewage from the trouble doors in the hallway, running fans to dry out the carpets. As a result of this unsanitary condition, I developed an upper respiratory infection. So Travelers beware..

Old and out dated. Signs of heavy use, with broken appliances. Staff: very friendly and helpfull. However, bad sewage issues.