Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great time

Sail Date: March 01, 2013

The ship was beautiful.

Pros: the activites available- and drink deals-crew

Cons: Everything cost money even bingo cards!

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The crew was just awesome. I did not even get to personally talk with Sassy\, but he was amazing. I did alot of his trivias and games it was always a good time. I went to one bar every night because of Savio the bartender. He took the time to greet my sister and me every night made awesome drinks and just made it so enjoyable. Kirk the director was too funny for words. I went to basically every show he was throwing and it was always a good time for my entire family. Robin also went above and beyond. Kirk\, Robin\, and Sassy were able to get everyone involved in activites. I was able to bring my parents to things that I new we would all enjoy. Being able to show a good time to people with a variety of different ages was just remarkable. These people made me tell all my friends that carnival is the cruise to go on!
being the back of the ship the only reason why it could be annoying was because of the constant vibrations coming from the ship