Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Pride

Sail Date: June 01, 2013

I felt like the entertainment staff does not cross train. One ship is different from another so when I would ask a question they really didn't have an answer. It was always go to guest services. My husband and I purchased the cheers program and when getting off the ship in Half Moon Cay they said it is an extension of the ship. This was not the case so we had a bill from that and when we contacted guest services they let us know that it was in the fine print. If you say something is an extension of the ship it is everything.

Pros: Gambling

Cons: Lines

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.