Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Avoid this ship at all cost

Sail Date: October 11, 2015

This was my 5th cruise and I was excited to take my fiancé on his first cruise. some of the people on board were rude and walked in front of you in the dining lines. Our linen was not changed daily we had to leave notes for the cabin steward to change the linen - the towels were stained with blood and the water from the faucet was brown. The food was okay nothing to write home about - for a 7 day cruise I could not wait to get off this ship.  So disappointed!!!!

When I arrived on board I noticed my room was dusty the cabin steward indicated the room had been cleaned and he would clean it again the next day - the towel and wash clothes were stained with blood stains and the water from the faucet was brown. I would not cruise again on this ship.
Ship Quality I had to leave notes for my cabin steward to change the linen - you make up the dirty and see soiled linen and still make it up -unacceptable and we still had to leave a tip.
Entertainment this was a smaller boat which didn't allow capacity in the Butterfly lounge for enough guests to enjoy the comedy shows.
I was so disappointed in the food on this ship more options for room service is a must - you can only order a peanut butter or turkey sandwich - SMH.