Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

When can I go again

Sail Date: September 27, 2015

when you book a cruise in hurricane season, it is a chance you take for a mystery cruise. We had a excellent captain and crew. Kept us well informed of the hurricane situation. We only made it to the Grand Turks for 2 hours in flooding rains and left there to avoid the storm.  This was our only stop, but one of the most enjoyable cruise I have done. I hesitated going carnival, but out of all the lines I have been on this was right up there. Would do it again in a second.

very clean and meet,Rommel was terrific.