Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome Trip

Sail Date: May 01, 2015

I really enjoyed all the improvements they made to the boat. The Guys burgers were absolutely the best and then 24-7 pizza is always good. Then to just relax either in my cabin with my special friend or soak in the sun\, the most awesome part. Of course\, dressing up in the evening and getting served the best dinners ever was the highlight of the trip.

Pros: Able to relax and let my hair down

Cons: Having to walk down to the other end of the boat for food

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Loved the entertainment\, especially the comic club.
The cleaning staff was excellent and very gracious to help us when we needed something.
The wait staff went above and beyond to serve us. They always had everything we wanted right at their finger tips.