Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing cruise

Sail Date: July 28, 2013

This was a great cruise! The staff were helpful and kind, the food was delicious, and the overall experience was pretty good. My only problem was that the emergency drill took along time and the alarm bell was unpleasant. A few nice locations on the ship are the Sunset Garden, Piazza Cafe, and the Ivory Piano Bar. With the dry dock enhancements, I'm sure that it would be even better now. Anyway, it was a lovely time and I'm looking forward to going on Carnival Splendour August 4th!

1 Comment