Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Looking Forward to My Next Cruise

Sail Date: April 05, 2015

As a platinum member my embarkment and disembarkment were expedient. I also enjoyed other privileges that accompanied my status. All of the crew members were respectful, friendly, and helpful. Most went above and beyond the call of duty to enhance the enjoyment of my cruise.

I was a little disappointed with the maître de in the dining room. While he did magic tricks night after night and happily greeted occupants at the table next to mine which seated approximately 20 persons, he only glanced our way and never stopped at the table where my granddaughter and I sat.  I felt left out. This was my granddaughter's first cruise. However, the waiters and waitresses graciously entertained us almost nightly, and their service excellent. My granddaughter was particularly impressed with the animals made from towels that the steward made and placed in our room nightly. He really pampered us by making our beds in the morning; turning the covers back at night and leaving delicious goodies in the room for us. We were grateful for the bathrobes, and the beach towels provided.

The food was delicious, and I was impressed that hand sanitizer dispensers were readily available throughout the ship.  Also, a video frequently aired on the television in our room emphasized the importance of proper hand-washing and gave a great demonstration.  Sanitation/cleanliness seemed to be a priority for the staff, is not taken lightly.

The photographers were professionals and we had many great poses to chose from to help remember our cruise.

I have sailed on Carnival Pride several times, would highly recommend it to my friends, and am looking forward to my next trip.

Abundant and good variety to choose from.
There were two, sorry I do not remember their names; one from guest service and one photographer
Good programs for kids of all ages. My granddaughter especially enjoyed the scavenger hunt
A great variety fo activities were awailable. Never a dull moment
I enjoyed the beach get-a-way. Just the right amount of time.
The cabin was kept clean, neat and tidy. Two bulky bathrobes, and beach towels provided.
Each night I came back to my room to find a new animal made from towels on my bed or hanging from the ceiling, and my bed turned back.
Thank you for the bottles of water provided
My clothes were washed and folded.
Baltimore, Maryland
The port is only 30 minutes from my home!!
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Thank you for providing beach chairs to lounge on the beautiful beach. A large variety of delicious food and drinks were available for the picnic.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The beach get-away was great, and just the right amount of time

A stateroom with a balcony is a must. The cheeseburgers with the a choice of toppings including sautéed mushrooms, sautéed onions and much more, along with seasoned French fries were delicious. Ice cream and yogurt and drinks are always available.

1 Comment