Great for Special Needs Cruisers!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Pride
The \"Spirit\" Class of Carnival cruise ships really has a lot to offer. Much to do\, lively activities on board\, solid staff.

The Lido Buffet and Normandie dining rooms both offer solid dining options. I've had better food on other ships (Norwegian Dawn) but the Pride isn't bad. They need to find someone else to make the pancakes though\, they are like frisbees.

Great variety shows and karaoke. I would have liked to have seen the sing-along piano bar more lively along with better comedians.

The Cruise Director (Kirk Benning) was incredible to my brother and me\, he did little things to make the cruise more enjoyable\, and that makes all the difference traveling with someone with special needs like my brother.

Modern and spacious. There are bigger ships out there\, but for the size\, the Pride is solid. The public areas are very clean and quite attractive. Very accessible for people in wheelchairs\, like my brother.

EXCELLENT. Well-appointed. Roomy. Great accommodations for the price\, especially for the accessible balcony stateroom I had with my brother.

Pros: Accessible Balcony Stateroom\, Personal Attention by Cruise Director

Cons: Same Itinerary

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!