Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great for Special Needs Cruisers!

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The \"Spirit\" Class of Carnival cruise ships really has a lot to offer. Much to do\, lively activities on board\, solid staff.

Pros: Accessible Balcony Stateroom\, Personal Attention by Cruise Director

Cons: Same Itinerary

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Modern and spacious. There are bigger ships out there\, but for the size\, the Pride is solid. The public areas are very clean and quite attractive. Very accessible for people in wheelchairs\, like my brother.
The Lido Buffet and Normandie dining rooms both offer solid dining options. I've had better food on other ships (Norwegian Dawn) but the Pride isn't bad. They need to find someone else to make the pancakes though\, they are like frisbees.
EXCELLENT. Well-appointed. Roomy. Great accommodations for the price\, especially for the accessible balcony stateroom I had with my brother.
The Cruise Director (Kirk Benning) was incredible to my brother and me\, he did little things to make the cruise more enjoyable\, and that makes all the difference traveling with someone with special needs like my brother.
Great variety shows and karaoke. I would have liked to have seen the sing-along piano bar more lively along with better comedians.