Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Time

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

The Carnival Pride is an older ship and crew members said it would soon go to dry dock for a complete overhaul.Overall\, my wife and I liked the dimensions of the ship. No point on the ship was a long walk from our room. The ship handled well in the rough waters around Cape Hatteras. This was our first cruse and my wife was concerned about sea sickness\, but there were times when we could hardly feel the motion. The crew worked around the clock keeping the ship spotless. I was disappointed that the whirlpool in the ship's Serenity area did not operate for long periods. I liked the concept of a Serenity area\, which is located on the stern next to the Lido dining area. This is a quiet zone reserved for adults. It was a great place to relax.

Pros: good price\, excellent service

Cons: smoking in the casino and on cabins with balconys

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The variety and quality of the food in Lido was excellent. So was the service. The food in the dining room was not as good\, often it had cooled off before it was served. The people working int the dining room were great\, however. Our waiters tried hard to please us.
Kelvin Rodriguez\, the man who cleaned out stateroom was fantastic. The room was cleaned twice a day\, and we got fresh linen and towels. Kelvin was very pleasant and frequently asked how he could assist us.
The stand up comedians were hilarious. We went to three shows and got a lot of laughs