Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good Cruise ... Creeper Afterwards

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The cruise was wonderful\, even though we needed to skip the Freeport stop (and swimming with the Dolphins). The weather was bad\, though\, so I appreciate the decision not to dock. The only bad point was that somehow our personal information was obtained by someone aboard the ship. My 20 year-old niece AND her friend both received a call from a person (cell phone from Hollywood Florida) who would not give their name\, but said that he new they were on the Pride on the dates we were there and \"just wanted to talk\". That did not sit okay with me.

Pros: The Service and Staff were wonderful

Cons: The Creeper who called my 20 Year Old Niece and Her Friend After the Cruise

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.