Had a great time

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
The ship was far bigger than I expected. This was my husbands and I's first ever cruise and we were very impressed with the staff and attentiveness of the smallest details

So many options!!!! I loved the chocolate bar on the last night! We traveled with our 20month old son and he loved the chicken tenders!

The activities were ok. There's just only so much trivia and bingo you can play while on a ship.

Everyone and I do mean EVERYONE went out of their way to greet you and make you feel at home. They were all so very wonderful I was actually choking back tears when I was leaving because I actually felt like I was leaving \"friends\".

Loved the towel animals and chocolates on the bed each night.

2 words.... TOWEL ANIMALS! Loved them! They were so cute and the house keeping team cleaned diligently each night!

Pros: Unlimited Food!

Cons: Cabing room temperature

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!