Limited fun in cruising.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Pride
The staff were great\, however\, the shows were disappointing relative to other cruises I have been on. The lead singers were painful to listen to. I felt embarrassed that I coerced my family into going on this cruise and the shows were so awful.

The cruise director and assistant cruise director were so out of touch with the audience. The shows might work if you replaced the broadway flunkies with some talented singers. Are you aware that there were black people involved in Jazz? Two subpar lousy singers were such a disappointment not only for the Jazz performance but every other show they performed. Thank god Carnival realized black folks were involved in Motown. That was the only show our family enjoyed. The rest we walked out of.

Pros: George the guitar player and the piano bar player

Cons: The main shows

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.