A relaxing time

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride
If you are looking for a relaxing vacation this is the cruise for you\, but for those of us who like to be a bit more active you might want to find a different cruise. There was not alot to do on rainy days at sea which seems to happen whenever we were at sea. As for the night life the shows were good\, the comedians very funny\, but I was hoping for some clubs to go dancing. The food was good and there was an abundance of it to my kids delight but dessert which I was looking forward to was a big dissapointment.

My kids who are early teens were board even at most of their activities\, 17 year old had a blast

not enough public restrooms while we were waiting to get off the ship

Pros: the Abundance of food

Cons: Dessert

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!