Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean

Summer Cruise 2013

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

Room Type: Suite

The staff on the ship were great. Especially our waiter\, Putu\, assistant to the Maitre'D\, Alejandro\, and our room attendant\, Richard. The biggest cons were the layovers at Grand Turk and Freeport. Very short.
The lines for the food were ridiculous. Long long lines. Especially the pizza line. Whatever process they were using to make the pizzas and get them out simply did not work. Lastly\, I have never been on a cruise and not been able to find someone to get me a beverage. There were very few wait staff inside the ship. I was hit every 5 feet by a waiter when I was out by the pool. Also\, very few waiters in the entertainment areas\, ie.. where we played trivia\, watched the piano player\, etc.

We took our 3 year old and I was very pleased with how the staff treated him and how they went out of their way to make him happy.

All in all\, it was a good cruise.

Pros: Staff

Cons: Food lines

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Need more wait staff in the entertainment areas.
We had a suite\, it was very nice. Room attendant was great.
Way long lines\, bad process for the pizza line. The three guys making the pizzas acted like they would have preferred being anywhere but there.