retired cruiser

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride
This was my second time on the Pride and my companion's first time. I enjoyed the cruise this time just as much as i enjoyed it the first. My companion really had a ball, and because of his positive experience he is ready to see what other Carnival cruise ships have to offer, in other words he is ready to go again. We enjoyed the excursions and even though we did not get the chance to go ashore to Half Moon Cay, we thought the decision to cancel because of weather was the right decision. The staff had an alternative schedule of activities that they put in place to make up the time that would have been spent on Half Moon Cay. The staff was friendly and helpful. All and All the trip was great.

Pros: the activities were plentiful and varied

Cons: nothing

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!