Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome cruise!!

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

The cruise was wonderful. Everyone was extremely helpful. Our waiters - Savero and Joseph and waitress Maja were amazing. Savero and Joseph were especially entertaining and sweet. Our cabin was always neat and clean. Room service was great; sometimes took awhile but I'm sure they were very busy. The entertainment was excellent, especially the Celebration band in the Starry Night lounge. Phil and his band were great and very friendly; talked to us during intermissions. Food was tasty and plentiful. Had a bad experience with an elderly intoxicated man falling on me in the hot tub and hitting my head. His female friend was also intoxicated and inappropriate with her language. I enjoyed the shows and shopping. Enjoyed some of the contests on the Lido deck; especially the one where Sidney, 7 yrs old won the dance contest. Glad to support Jude's for children - very worthy cause. Could go on and on but basically I loved my cruise and plan to make this a family tradition. Thanks.

Pros: Everything

Cons: Sometimes the music was too loud in the karaoke lounge. Didn't like having to go through the casino due to an allergic to cigarette smoke.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Room service was great. Wide variety of food.
We had four people to a small cabin which was crowded; therefore, next time we will get a large stateroom or two small cabins.
Always friendly and helpful.
Great variety and quality; especially the Celebration band.