A fantastic time!!!!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride
This was my second cruise but first on Carnival. I liked this cruise much better than the first. The room was bigger and for some reason me and my wife didnt get sea sick. The atmosphere on the boat was amazing and all the staff were extremely helpful and courteous.

The food was great!!!! The only issue and its a small one is, the only food you can get after 11pm was room service or pizza. Maybe have a couple places open to eat all night

Only one venue was open after 10pm. Should have at least two to choose from

Jamer, Puoi, and Richard were our servers and they were the best. They remembered our names from night to night because we waited to be seated in their section. They were very pleasant and personable and were easy to get along with.
Tulsi is a bartender and she was the best one on the boat. Not only was she gorgous but she made the best drinks. Please give them all a big raise because they deserve it

We had a balcony room and I wouldnt have any other room.

Pros: The room and staff

Cons: Late night activities and late night food choices

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!