Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2013

This was our first cruise. It was all wow wow wow. Everything was so well managed. The staff all over were so friendly and helping. Everything was so spick and span with more then 3000 people onboard. Most care was taken for every individuals. Food, drink and entertainment was on top of the world. Never in my life I had such a great and comfortable vacation. I plan it again and again every year. I would like to specially thank Manoj, Rajib, Sarah, Joseph, Subir, and few others whose names I don't know were the best person and made us feel at home.

Pros: Everything, I cannot specifically say, everything was a blast.

Cons: Nothing, liked everything

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

The best always there to help.
Troy and Robin with the whole group were the best.