nice trip

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 23, 2014

The service was stellar, the staff was very attentive and we wanted for nothing. Everyone made a point of smiling and knowing our names which was very nice. There were lots of things to do on board and a nice gym to use. The food was a solid B in the dining room except for the desserts which I'd give a C as some of them just weren't very good.  But there was a lot of food and they were generous about bringing you more than one course of anything. The lido deck was better I thought for dessert although there was some overlap. Their asian bar was great, I enjoyed their italian one also. Breakfast was pretty standard but they had great chocolate cupcakes, I'm glad I didn't discover them till the last day. We did 2 excursions, the snorkling was great but too short, of course, and we saw Coco Beach, it rained so unless the weather is awesome, don't bother. We didn't do any of the drinks packages but bought from the bar instead and that worked well for us.  It was a very relaxing trip overall.