Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

not organized

Sail Date: February 02, 2014

This was my first cruise. I was impressed on some aspects but totally dissapointed on alot of others.  Customer service desk people were not customer friendly. I lost 3.00 in a dryer on the 6th deck went down to get it refunded . instead of having them send someone up to check on the dryers, like asked, i ended up throwing away another 12.00 for dryers that did not work.  The ststeroom was wonderful!! Putu was a wonderful ? cabin boy?? ( I hope that is what they call the,) room services with coffee in the am was great!!  most of the people who work on the cruise ware friendly. The Captin was not.  in fact I though he was quite rude and snobbish.  Juan in the dinning room Normande was just wonderful and friendy and receptive to my food allergies. made me feel like a queen.  You need to hold onto him!!  Dane from the Casino was Wonderful!!!  I was surprised that there was no buffet but a cafateria on the Ledo deck.  What Gives???  food was not good , service not friendly.  I would have like to have had more time in the Bahama's.  Since I will never get there again.  This cruise came a wonderful time since when we got back My husband got notice that his company is closing the doors.  Now we will never get to take another cruise.

need more things to do for people in their 50's
need more time in the ports