Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

You get what you pay for

Sail Date: November 01, 2012

The ship was nice enough but the decorations in the common areas were so big for the space that the ship seemed smaller than it was. It was nice that one could walk on the promenade deck or the sports deck for exercise. The staterooms were fine and the bathrooms were nice and bright.

The food was just average to poor. Buffets were not replenished very quickly even at the height of meal time. Very little sugar-free food which I need. Pool grill food was pretty good and the amount of time that the buffets were open was longer than I have seen on other cruise lines. The main waiters in the dining room seemed uninterested in the guests and their orders. The my time dining room opened late everyday we were there for dinner causing a huge line every night.

Pros: My time dining had plenty of tables for 2 or 4 so one didn't have to sit with other people if you didn't want to

Cons: service-very lacksidasical or uncaring except for room steward who was very good

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.

Not very friendly\, not willing to help or go above and beyond.