A great time with friends.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 16, 2012
Ship: Carnival Pride
I love the ease of going out of Baltimore. I love the Pride and its crew. I wish they offered more options out of Baltimore. I do wish they would ban smoking from the casino and mostly from the balconies. We paid for a balcony and coudn't enjoy it sometimes because the customers below smoked and the smoke came up tp ours and made using our balcony dificult.

The food is always great. Ido wish there was a way to get hot toast and hot French fries.

We love the bingo. Irish it wasn't so expensive. The shows are a lot of fun. I love it when they have a magician for one of the shows.

The ship staff is outstanding. They always do their best to serve.

I like quality except for having to walk through the smoke filled casino to from dinner to tha shows.

Very nice except for the smoke on the balconies.

Pros: Being able to go out of Baltimore. And just relaxing.

Cons: It ended to quickly. The rain restricted the times we could be on deck.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!