Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean

Best Trip Ever

Sail Date: August 26, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed the trip. The staff was amazing- all were very friendly and worked incredibly hard to accommodate you. We tipped them more than the recommended amount because the service was that good!!

Pros: deck, privacy, comedy shows, dining room food, Half Moon Cay- fabulous!!! Worth the trip

Cons: entertainment was weak. Grand Turk- ok. Freeport -waste of time- don't get off the ship!!!

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Every staff member we encountered were exceptional!!!!!!!!!!
comedy was hilarious- especially Mike, and Happy.
The other shows were ok- the Jazz show was the best. We saw the other shows 5 years ok. They need to change them up a bit.
Serenity- the adults only pool and deck filled up very early in the morning so you couldn't get a chaise after 9 am. Deck 9 was super quiet and plenty of privacy and quiet.
I thought the food was exceptional in the dining room. I am not a buffet person, but when I did eat there it was good.
The room was spacious and the deck was fabulous. The stewards were very nice and accomodating