A relaxed vacation.

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 08, 2012
Ship: Carnival Pride
We were impressed with the size of the ship and the room onboard. But very disappointed by the food and lack of entertainment. They seemed to push a lot of Bingo and other activities that not many people attended.

The food was the same every day. A good portion was diet items.
My wife and I weren't fond of anything they served....and I love food.
The food I actually liked was the roomservice food.

I didn't feel there was enough entertainment offered on this ship like we experienced with another cruise line.

The staff was awesome. Especially our stateroom steward. he was awesome!

The Pride was always clean and the entire staff was on top of everything! They were awesome.

the size was good; the overall comfort was good; but the bathroom smelled like sewer and the bed was very hard. We both had back pain after day 1.

Pros: plenty of lounge chairs\, the adult only section\, the friendly staff

Cons: the food was horrible.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!