Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not so Wonderful Cruise Experience

Sail Date: April 29, 2012

This was my first cruise and my girlfriends 3 for Carnival and she said it completly changed. The bed's were rock hard and everyone we met on the cruise complained about having body aches. The food was ok. One instance at night I went to get her french fries and there were blood on the french fries. Some of the wait staff where pretty rude and seemed to roll eyes and make werid gestures when making a request.

Pros: Excursion and prices

Cons: The beds, Food, Staff

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.

Dao the head waitress was Phenomenol while others in the Dining area and Lido deck had attitude problems.