Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

An OKAY cruise

Sail Date: April 08, 2012

The staff was very friendly. The waiter was the clowest that I ever had in 6 cruises. He did have a great personallity and his assistant was great. The shows were just okay compared to other cruises. Out of my 6 cruises 5 of them were with Carnival and 1 was Royal Carribean. The Royal Carribean was the most relaxing. I had a bad experience the last 2 times that I cruised with carnival but wanted to give them one more try. This time was no different. I appreciate the fact that it is called the fun ship and they let the kids be kids however they do not have any control on the kids at all. They let them run up and down the hallways all night. My children are 18 and 20 now. I took them on many cruises when they were younger and never let them do what theses kids were doing. Its mostly the parents fault. They use the ship as a babysitter. Just cut the kids loose and see you at dinner. Totally out of control with the kids.

Pros: The weather

Cons: No control on the kids

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.

Enjoyed most of the food. Waiter was slow. We were in the dining room for over two hours every night and missed shows because of that.
Telephone was broke for the first 2 days. We brought it to our attendants attention as soon as we entered our room. They never switched out our towels one night. but overall experience was okay.