Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Very enjoyable cruise

Sail Date: February 19, 2012

Room Type: Suite

Everything was better than I expected. Had heard that Carnival cruises were not that great, but pretty much everything was wonderful. I live in NY and go to many fine restaurants and the food was consistently very very good and creative, considering the number of meals they have to serve. The staff was very friendly and courteous through out the ship. Suite was really nice and spacious with granite throughout room and bathroom.
My teenage son had a good time on the O2 club also. Very impressed as a first time cruiser.

Pros: The food was much better than I was expecting and shows and events were entertaining. Our suite was fabulous. Service was excellent, all the employees were friendly and courteous.

Cons: Nothing really.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

See above
Was constantly being cleaned!